At 106 West we want our guests to concentrate on the beautiful scenery and riding while we handle the essential logistics for a guided motorcycle trip. Our motorcycles are all late model BMW 700 and Triumph Tiger 800 motorcycles professionally maintained by Foothills BMW in Lakewood, Colorado. The BMW Vario adjustable side bags and Wolfman tank bags ensure you will have ample storage space for all of your gear with room to spare.
Two guides* ensure that throughout your guided motorcycle trip you will always be able to ride the most appropriate terrain and split the group wherever necessary.
Hotels can be tough to find in small mountain towns. No worries though as all hotel accommodations are taken care of for you. Including first and last nights at the famous Table mountain inn in Golden, CO. Transportation to and from Table Mountain Inn is of course included in the tour package as well as a reception dinner.
*Guide services on US Government properties contingent on permit approval from appropriate US government agencies.
- Late Model BMW F700GS or F800GS or Triumph 800 Explorer Motorcycle equipped with hard side bags and Wolfman Tank Bag. We also have a factory lowered F700GS.
- Guide Services including 2 Guides
- All Hotels/Lodging during Trip
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off
- Introductory Dinner and Closing Dinner
- 106 West shirt
- Motorcycle and Liability Insurance
…and of course you will have an incredible time!
One of our F700GS motorcycles with Verio adjustable side bags and Wolfman tank bags.